Monday, June 30, 2014

2014 Goals Update: June

181/365

1: one self portrait (per week)
Success! This month's pictures started out slow (aka boring to me/not much effort/ones I'm not proud of), then got a little interesting, I think.
week twenty-two | week twenty-three | week twenty-four | week twenty-five | week twenty-six

2: compose photos (every day)
Fail! Yes, really. It seems that I missed a day somewhere, but I don't know where...so I've got to get that figured out. Then, like, last Thursday or something I forgot. I'll figure something out to even it up, though. 
154 | 155 | 157 | 158 | 160 | 161 | 165 | 167 | 168 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 178 | 179 | 181 - which is at the top of this post

3: read the Bible (every day)
Nope. BUT, I AM GOING TO DO THIS IN JULY. I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN.

4: journal (daily)
Fail. Another thing I'm going to start doing again in July, but possibly with more of a Princess Diaries style. 

5: blog (daily)
Success! 

6: walk
Fail.

7: bike
Fail.

8: 52 projects
I am so behind. Ugh. It doesn't help that I've ripped out two hats in the last week. Boo. But whatever. I'm in a reading mood and I LOVE IT. 
project 16 | project 17 | project 18 | project 19

9: 52 books
Success! Like, hardcore! I haven't posted the list yet (...because I was really busy the day I should have done it and completely forgot...so yes I will be starting a calendar), but I read 14 books this month! Yes, really! I'll post the blog tomorrow with the full list and link it later. 
what I read this month

10: experiment with photography
Success! I did three separate photobooth-style "shoots" for my mom's work. I included one picture as my 25th self portrait, which gives you the general idea. 

11: make six new meals for the family
Fail. Kind of. I decided I wanted to try quinoa, pinned some recipes, but it was my mom who bought the stuff and made the actual dinner. So.

12: learn to play the keyboard
Fail.

13: at least one photo book
Fail.

14: travel
Fail. The lack of this has seriously been bumming me out, then I remind myself that I'm moving to Chicago in, like, 51 days.

- rl

Previous 2014 Goals Posts:
Original List
January Update
February Update
March Update
April Update
May Update

No comments:

Post a Comment