Monday, June 23, 2014

Project 18/52: Oh Baby! Baby Booties

The bottom, where everything is seamed up! All the little knots from weaving in the ends are on the inside of the booties.
The "leg" part of the bootie folded up. Definitely cuter folded down, no?

Don't even try to tell me that these aren't the cutest things ever! I'm so in love with the (tiny) products of this pattern. It was the first pattern I paid for, because buying it includes the rights to sell the products you make! That's worth it to me. Especially since the only reason I knit these was because I was being paid to do so.

These are pretty quick to knit up. They took me a week, but if I had focused on them I could have finished the pair within two evenings. Booyah!

The yarn is from Bernat and pretty stinkin' soft. I think they will be comfortable enough for little babies.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment