Sunday, June 15, 2014

Self Portrait (24/52)


This week my "Forever" bracelet - the geekiest, fangirliest thing I've bought - arrived in the mail. In case you're not a huge Christy Miller freak like me, it's a bracelet from a book. A boy gives her a bracelet similar to this, and you can buy this in the Robin Jones Gunn's online shop (she's the author). I ordered it when I preordered the newest Christy book and have been wearing it as much as I can since it arrived on Wednesday. We can't wear bracelets at work, but I have little sister put it on my practically every day after I get off. I love it.

Today I wore one of my favorite skirts. I mean, I only have two skirts to begin with, but I love this one. It's long, flowy, and colorful. It's epic. The only "downside" is that my super long hair + this skirt make me look super earthy, which I guess I kind of am with my knitting??

- rl

 (p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment