Friday, June 06, 2014

Backlogged

157/365

Despite the fact that I have a solid ten skeins waiting to be used, I still bought this cute little cross stitch kit tonight. Tonight marks the first night of summer for little sister, so we counted the days until we go to school, thought about a few shows, and decided we would watch an episode of Breaking Bad together each day. We have about 12 days that we can miss, so that will be good. I say all that because I think I'll dedicate that time to this cross stitch. It will be fun to see exactly how many hours it ends up taking me. Just looking at the chart for this tonight was quite intimidating, but then again, I've never been one to start simple when it comes to new craft ventures.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment