Sunday, June 29, 2014

Self Portrait (26/52)


First, I am halfway through this project! Is that crazy or what?! I hate that so many have been boring, and I know the reason I didn't try harder with those is because I just expect the second half of these to be epic, because a good amount of them will take place in another city! Yes, I am already thinking of what my first self portrait in Chicago will be. I plan ahead, ok?

Second, this afternoon I spent a few hours organizing + editing photos from last night's photobooth at the banquet/graduation ceremony for a program at my mom's work. It was a tad exhausting, which is just confirmation to me that I'm not meant to be a photographer. Given, I'm sure very few photographers feel energized when they edit pictures, but I'm sure they feel a little bit of excitement at least, right? Maybe I'm rambling a little here, but whatever. I'm tired.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment