I finally had some business cards made! I really wanted them to be a combo of from the Maker and my blog, but you could say that I've temporarily put from the Maker on hold, seeing as I just don't know where to even start with it and don't feel the urge to figure it out anytime soon. So instead I made them about my blog/contact info/custom knits. And I'm happy with my decision.
I used advice from Dream A Little Bigger on where to buy, then the design was inspired by Elise's. I ordered 500 cards, and they are b&w on the front, then color on the back. Hello, saving money by not paying to have a side that was already black and white to be printed in color. I will definitely stick with that for now on. I didn't check what the price would have been to do color on both sides, but I'm sure it wouldn't have been that much more.
I'm really happy with them, considering I designed them with Photofiltre (freeee!) and then only paid $20 or so, including shipping. The only part, design-wise, that bothers me is that the bottom picture on the card is totally an uneven distance from the edge when compared to the image on top. Oh well.
(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)