Wednesday, June 11, 2014

WIP Wednesday


THREE CHEERS FOR NEW PROJECTS!! This is seriously awesome. I'm actually about to cast on for a second knitting project that will put the blue cowl on hold, but only because I've got to finish two pairs of baby booties and two baby hats by Friday. Oi. I should be able to do it, though.

This is the first time something besides knitting has made it into a post! That's because I'm finally doing something besides knitting! I'm doing some cross stitching only when little sister & I watch White Collar. No knitting, only cross stitching. I like that style. It will be fun to see how much progress I'm able to make this next week! I'm really loving it so far. I had done a word or two too far over by just one square, so I had to undo it, but I'm so glad I did. You were right, mom.

- rl

No comments:

Post a Comment