Friday, June 20, 2014

Princesses & Magic Loop

171/365

I live a productive life, of sorts. This evening I knit one of those booties you see to the left, then began a newborn-sized (baby) hat using the magic loop method, while getting a solid 150 pages read of the Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot. I'm on the fourth volume already, so that's a little nutty. I'm completely obsessed. I just put the next four books on reserve at the library to pick up tomorrow. While I was looking up the books to reserve on the online catalog I found another 20 books I had put in a list so now I'm feeling even more pressured to get these read! Can I just say how great it is to finally be back in a reading mood, especially now that I can (pretty much) knit and read at the same time? Oh, man, I think I've hit the sweet spot in this lifestyle of mine.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment