Saturday, June 07, 2014

Summer Nights

I think my summer will look a lot like this:

taking pictures of random things during the Golden Hour,
then working on various cross stitch projects, but only... (158/365)
when watching a nightly show with little sister.
I'll make some cool progress,
then play Mexican Train with my family + the couple my dad married one year ago today!

In case you were wondering, yesterday I said that little sister and I were going to watch an episode of Breaking Bad together each night before bed. That was, of course, before we saw the first episode, which showed some nudity that we weren't comfortable with. We looked at the parent's guide on IMDB and made a mutual decision to choose another show. Our decision: White Collar. I've gotten about three seasons in before, but I'd rather just start over, especially considering the final season is in production (or at least as far as I know). 

- rl

 (p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment