Sunday, June 08, 2014

Self Portrait (23/52)


My first self portrait of the year that features another person! I thought about taking today's self portrait in the afternoon during my knitting/reading-then-7th-Heaven-watching time, but just never got around to it. So instead I set up the tripod and got the lighting, angle, etc. right while finishing up the pilot of White Collar with little sister. You can't tell, but I'm super stoked to be cross stitching after glancing at it sitting in my room all day, then little sister is braiding her hair. We're a multitasking generation, obviously.

Today was pretty cool for multiple reasons. One year ago today I graduated high school, then, at my graduation party, was given an iPad from some of my Horizons Church family. They said they hoped I would be able to use it to use it in class when I didn't want to bring my laptop. While I haven't been able to use it for that purpose yet, it has been a great iPod/TV for me this past year. (Fun fact: I actually typed out this blog post on it.) Then I slept ten hours last night, which rocked (but sounds a lot less awesome in comparison to last year...it's the little things though!)

- rl

 (p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment