Sunday, June 01, 2014

Self Portrait (22/52)


Today we watched Ragamuffin with a couple who've been family friends for years, and it was incredible. Either the movie or today's sermon at Bent Tree from Pete Briscoe. Both were inspiring in that I'm more motivated to treat everyone like Jesus and live with more purpose. These aren't new concepts to me, but they're obviously things I'm always going to have to work at, since I am only human.

This self portrait is not connected with that paragraph, except for the fact that I got ten rows done today (between movie watching and self portrait taking...) which leaves me with only eight rows to go before I can start the decreases. I'm so ready. This project is right at a month old now. If I don't bind off this month I may completely lose my knitting mojo.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment