Saturday, May 31, 2014

2014 Goals Update: May

151/365

1: one self portrait (per week)
Success! This month has been slacking in the self portraits. I'm feeling pretty bored with this, so I'll have to figure something out...
week eighteen | week nineteen | week twenty | week twenty-one

2: compose photos (every day)
Success! I ended up blogging a ton of these this month.
121 | 122 | 123 | 126 | 128 | 129 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 139 | 140 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 151 - which is at the top of this post

3: read the Bible (every day)
Nope. I have no reason for this besides that I'm lazy and I preferred to read Harry Potter. 

4: journal (daily)
Also a fail. I'm not sure what day it was exactly, but I just got behind and haven't bothered to get caught up. I've really got to figure out the best way for me to journal before I leave for school (81 days!).

5: blog (daily)
Success! Although there was one day I forgot completely, I simply blogged twice the next day and adjusted the time on it to make it seem as though it was published when it should have been. Problem solved! (:

6: walk
Fail.

7: bike
Fail.

8: 52 projects
Fail. This was the most disappointing knitting month thus far. While I did actually finish one project this month, it hasn't been blocked, so I haven't blogged it. But now I'm, like, five projects behind, so there's that.

9: 52 books
Fail. Kind of. I completed five books this month, but I'm still seven books behind, which is something that should be solved in June as I read some smaller books.
what I read this month

10: experiment with photography
Success! On the first of the month, I went to an evening session of Catalyst and took some pictures. I played with bokeh another night, and I just really liked the pictures I took last weekend

11: make six new meals for the family
Fail. Although! I think I'll be making dinner in a few weeks. We want to try quinoa, so that's what I'm scouring pinterest for.

12: learn to play the keyboard
Fail.

13: at least one photo book
Fail.

14: travel
Success! Last weekend, we headed down to New Braunfels to celebrate my cousin's high school graduation. 
post one | post two | post three \

- rl

Previous 2014 Goals Posts:
Original List
January Update
February Update
March Update
April Update

No comments:

Post a Comment