Thursday, May 22, 2014

I Want to Remember: In the Morning

142/365

I decided last night that I would have to take my picture in the morning today. While I could easily take a picture after I got off work (I closed tonight), I knew it would just be another random thing in my room. So when I was finished getting dressed this morning, I sat down at the coffee table with my water and bagel bites to watch a few minutes of the TODAY Show. After quickly eating these, my mom took me to work, where I opened, worked until 3p, sat in the food court with older sister while she worked on the setup sheets for work, then went back into the office before eating and going on to my second shift of the day: 5:30 to close. These days I have the most consistent schedule of anyone, except for when I get a text from someone with the chicken I put next to their name in my phone, and gladly accept a few more hours.

Not so sure that paragraph made sense, but this is a I Want to Remember post, and it's just how I would describe it to Future Rachel, which is kind of the point, no?

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment