Friday, May 30, 2014

What I Read This Month

I only have 60 pages left in the fifth Harry Potter book and 24 hours left in this month, so I'm considering it a completed book for the month.

This month was a good one in the reading world! I have finally started the Harry Potter series, and I love it. I know a lot of spoilers, so that's not so much fun, but it'll be nice to finish the series and finally be able to understand the hundreds of references on tumblr.

So, here are the books I completed this month:
10. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling
11. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter #2) by J.K. Rowling
12. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter #3) by J.K. Rowling
13. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter #4) by J.K. Rowling
14. Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix (Harry Potter #5) by J.K. Rowling
Ok, so I haven't technically finished this one yet, but I still have 24 hours left in May 2014 and I know I'm going to finish it way before June 1 hits, so I'm counting it as finished for the month.

& the books I'm still working on going into next month:
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter #6) by J.K. Rowling
Like I said above, as I'm writing this I'm not actually onto this book, but I will be before the month ends. So.
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
Once again, this book was not opened. I'll finish one of these days...

- rl

Previous What I Read This Month posts:
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment