Saturday, March 29, 2014

What I Read This Month


It's quite funny to look at my pile from last month to this month. Last month I had a knitting slump, so I read. So much reading put me into a reading slump, however, so this month I knitted. I suck at balancing things, obviously.

So, here are the books I completed this month:
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
It was a reread, but still. I read it in eight hours the first time, so I decided to read it again at a slower pace. It's a good book. I recommend it. It's a lot of thinking and glamorizing, as tumblr would put it, but it's still a nice read.

& the books I'm still working on going into next month:
- Christy Miller's Diary by Robin Jones Gunn
I've read this one before, but since I completed the other 15 books, I decided I would read the faster version of it all. I'm only a few pages in, because, like I said, I'm more into knitting right now. 
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
Yes, still! I really don't know why it's taking me so long. Maybe April will be the month I finally finish it...

- rl

Previous What I Read This Month posts:
January 2014
February 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment