Monday, March 03, 2014

Project 08/52: Easy Ribbed Headband

k2, p2 ribbing

So this one was a bit of a fail. It was the first project I tried out of Margaret Radcliffe's Circular Knitting Workshop book that I bought a few months ago. It was really just a project while I was waiting to get some more yarn for other projects, so it's not like I'm really upset that it didn't work, but I'm a bit surprised. It's just such a simple project, but I chose the wrong cast off method, obviously, because it was very loose. I'm sure some blocking would make it a bit better, so I may do that just for blocking experience purposes, but we'll see. The important thing is that it's off my needles so I'm able to move onto other projects that I actually care about.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment