Sunday, March 23, 2014

Self Portrait (12/52)


Tonight I actually started making a photo book! It started when I saw a link on pinterest to a free 8x8 book through shutterfly. I first thought about making my first blog into a little book, so I googled how to import a blog to shutterfly, but that was going to require saving each picture (on all 112 posts!) and putting them into it, which would be fine if the coupon didn't expire tomorrow. So, I decided to use blurb to import all the blog posts (pictures included) but that's already turning out to be a very slow process, so maybe I'll make it a Sunday night ritual to arrange a couple of posts.

As for the free photo book through shutterfly, however, maybe my mom and I can throw together a book tomorrow night with our favorite fall pictures over the years... If you would like to use this coupon, it can be found here.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment