Saturday, March 22, 2014

Inspiration

081/365

This is the collage that hangs above my desk. A few years ago, I pulled these pages from an old magazine that had design I liked, and I've kinda kept them up ever since. 

I just went looking through my first blog, which can be found here, and now I'm thinking I should make that into a photo book. I'll have to start looking for coupons...

Also, today marks four months since I started my etsy shop. (The first and only post about that was here.) It looks like today is the day my listings expire. I don't have anything else to put up. None of those items sold, but I have sold some other things. At this point, it seems best to just spend the next four or five months really working it all out and relaunching in September or so. I need to learn some new trades and find knit patterns with creators that allow me to sell the items. I still have the same vision I did when I started it, however, which is why I'm not giving up on it. 

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment