Sunday, March 02, 2014

Self Portrait (09/52)


This was pretty much me all day - knitting by the fire. Wow, what a beautiful sentence that is. I'm finally back into knitting. I only took a few weeks away, but it felt like forever. I'm very excited about the projects I want to do next. But, for now, I'm working on another hipster hat for one of my favorite people. I started it last night, then started over this afternoon so that I could go down in a needle size so that the ribbed band would be a bit tighter. I have about 4" done, which was all done while watching House Hunters, then the NASCAR race/a few Knit Picks podcast episodes/Oscar watching. I didn't knit the entirety of the Oscars, however, because, well, Benedict Cumberbatch. He photobombed U2. And I'm such a fangirl. Oh, well.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

1 comment:

  1. I love that I read the excuse "well, Benedict Cumberbatch." and just accepted it because just yes.

    ReplyDelete