Monday, February 03, 2014

Project 04/52: Hipster Hat


I love this pattern. This is my second time to knit this (first hat here), and I've already promised to knit a third for a friend. This one, though, was for my big sister. It is this pattern, and it's so simple. I started it last Monday, and binded off Friday night. I probably could have finished sooner, but I paused this to make this scarf, then I was working , yada yada. I finished it, though! Then I teased my sister by saying I planned on blocking it, and I did, except then I didn't feel like it. So. It's done. I gave it to her a couple hours ago, and she loves it. Good thing, too, because it looks SO cute on her. Don't worry, I definitely plan on asking (read: forcing) her to pose for some pictures one of these days.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment