Sunday, February 16, 2014

Self Portrait (07/52)


This weekend has consisted of lots of rereading my all-time favorite book series. The 15 books (divided into five volumes) are 2,596 pages, but so worth every word. The Christy Miller Series by Robin Jones Gunn. Not to mention the Katie Weldon books, which are a kind of sequel (only four books there), another fun little book Gunn wrote, and she's writing more. *squeal* Once I finish rereading (which, at this pace, could be the end of this week), my little sister is going to read them, so I'm so. pumped. to hear her thoughts. My friend Shannon introduced them to me two years ago and boy am I glad she did. I will always cherish these books.

Also, this was my first time to experiment with silhouettes on my camera, so that was fun.

AND this is my 100th blog post! Awesome, right?!

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment