Thursday, February 13, 2014

Beautiful Dishcloths & Food for Thought


Look at this AWESOME dishcloth my mom crocheted! I don't know how she did it, because crochet is weird to me, but I know it, and the others she's done in the last few weeks, are so beautiful. She's set aside the store bought dishcloths and we've been using these, and it actually makes me want to wipe off the counters!

I walked into the kitchen the other day and just freaked over how beautiful this one looked with an empty sink in afternoon light. So, like any other person, I grabbed my camera, a stool, and leaned over the sink, snapping way too many pictures.


I didn't just want to share this beautiful dishcloth today. Well, I did, but then I decided I would tack on some posts I've seen on in the internet recently relating to love, singleness, etc.. It's one of those topics I just really love discussing, and these are the posts I've seen that bring up new ideas, etc. that I hadn't thought of before:

01 //

02 //

03 // THIS! This is just about the exact idea I've been trying to phrase correctly in my head for months. 

04 // 

05  & 06  //

07 // I love the thought in this one about how your boyfriend/girlfriend isn't your's. Wow!

08 //

09 // 

I think that's all I've got. That's just a fraction of the posts I've read over the last few months. Honestly, I didn't reread some of them before linking them. I'm not saying I agree with everything each of those people say in those articles, but I do for the most part, which is why I'm sharing them. For whatever reason, dating and marriage are one of my favorite things to talk and think about. I don't know if it's because I'm weird, or if it's just a passion of mine, but it's true. So if you are even a little bit the same way, there's a good chunk of things to think about. Happy Valentine's Day?

- rl

No comments:

Post a Comment