Saturday, February 22, 2014

Book Talk

053/365

Today I made some good purchases. Last night I dreamed I went to Half Price Books and found every Robin Jones Gunn book I wanted, so it was a tad disappointing to go after work today and only find these three, but I was still very happy. I've never read the two books on the left, and I think I'll wait until I get the last two volumes + the other Sierra book that's by itself before I start the series. The book on the right, however, I have read, and I'm excited to get the rest of the books in the series because they also ROCK. I think I say that about all the books, but it's because it's true!

I got very close to buying all the books to complete the series on amazon a few hours ago, but then, with shipping and everything, it just ended up being way more expensive than I would have liked, so I'm going to wait a while and hit up every HPB until I get them all. I'll probably also wait until Robin has a sale in her shop again, or something.

And while I'm sure this little rant is extremely boring to some, it's absolutely fascinating to me because these books are truly life changing. Don't believe me? Just look through Robin's blog, she has multiple posts sharing letters from readers, which just makes me want to buy every.single.one. of her books. *sigh* one day, Rachel, one day...

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment