Saturday, February 01, 2014

Project 03/52: One-Hour Knit Scarf


First off, this scarf did not take one hour. Given, I did use two balls of the yarn, while the pattern only called for one. So that should mean it would take two hours, but it ended up taking me about four.

I got the yarn from one of the managers at work (a few of us talk daily about our different crafts), and I decided to just use the pattern on the label. It really was a fun knit. It was a lot easier to knit with than I thought, so that was a nice surprise.

I started and finished on my day off, so I took it to work the next day and gave it to the same woman who gave me the yarn. Then I realized I forgot to take pictures of the scarf. I spent my entire shift trying to figure out if it was worth it to ask her for the scarf back just so I could take pictures. But, obviously, I did. I took it home, snapped the pictures, then took it back the next day. I gotta say: I really love working with fellow crafters.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment