Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WIP Wednesday


This is about the most pathetic Work In Progress Wednesday. Which is alright. I completed three projects since last week, and have about five in my queue on ravelry. Today is just one of the in-between days. I had hoped to go to JoAnn's today to get some yarn ("some" being 6+...oi!), but that just didn't happen.

I didn't want to start anything that wasn't on my list, but then I did. A very simple project from this book that I picked up a few weeks ago. I think I've decided to work through each project in the book, while stopping when a request for a hat or scarf or whatever else comes up.

So now I'm knitting a quick headband until I go to JoAnn's. Then I will be busy for quite a while. *happy sigh of contentment*

- rl

No comments:

Post a Comment