Sunday, February 09, 2014

Self Portrait (06/52)


I'm even more in Olympics mode than I was the other day. I got the NBC Extras app on my iPad, which allows me to watch all the events in full, which is so beyond awesome. So far I'm watching the men's slopestyle (yes, I know who wins, but I'm nearly done with the semi-finals & I just have to watch it all now) and the team figure skating. I'm also googling how you can purchase DVDs of past Olympic games, also in full. I told you, I'm obsessed.

Today I started my first knitting project with cables! So far, it's super easy, so that's nice. I'm only concerned that the 120 yards I have won't be enough, and I really don't think I'll go buy another skein if it's not. It's supposedly a quick knit, so we'll see. 

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment