Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WIP Wednesday


Yup, that's the same project from last week. I'm in a bit of a knitting slump again. Right now I'm more focused on finishing what I'm currently reading, then I'll probably hop back in the knitting train. I'm just not excited about knitting, which I know is a result from telling myself I'm going to work through all the projects in a book, in order. I just can't do that. It's too painfully boring, so I'm going to go with my gut and just do the projects I want to. My instincts have been right this week, so I'm going to trust them.

For now, though, I'm off to do more reading. I'm currently on the pace of finishing one volume (which is over 400 pages) a day. Crazy? Possibly. I know some people are capable of much more, but that's pretty good progress for me, especially after spending nearly two months trying to get through the Divergent series. But let's save all this book talk for next week's monthly book update. (:

- rl

No comments:

Post a Comment