Thursday, January 30, 2014

What I Read This Month


Or more like what I DIDN'T read. I made very little reading progress this month. If you'll recall from last month's reading post, I was working on reading Insurgent and One Thousand Gifts. I'm still working on both of those. Except I didn't read a single word of One Thousand Gifts, so I didn't bother to even include it in this month's photo shoot. I have, however, possibly found a good nightly routine (my last one was thrown out the window when I finally finished The Office and couldn't think of another show I wanted to replace it with), so I hope to get more reading done now that I'm making myself do it before I'll go to sleep.

So this is what I read this month. Or...am in the process of reading:
1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
I'm so beyond bored with this book. Last night I seriously considered just giving up on it and moving on, which is something I've only thought about doing a few times before. I think I've decided to soldier on, though, mainly because my little sister is obsessed with the series and keeps badgering me about getting it read.

- rl

No comments:

Post a Comment