Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Rocket Summer

He really was that close. Like, only one person was between us and him. So crazy!
I don't even know. Doesn't it look like he wants me to sing along???
Yes, he crowdsurfed. Twice. And both times he went right over us!!!!

I mentioned here that I went to see The Rocket Summer last month at The Prophet Bar in Dallas. These are a few of my favorite pictures from that night. I actually have 80-something favorites, but I'll spare you that and just post nine. These show reasons why Bryce Avary is one of my favorite musicians and people. He's passionate about his music, and he knows how much it means to us, the fans.

Just looking back through the pictures makes me get all shaky. I'm SO glad my sister and I got it all recorded. I love being able to go back and watch every second of it! Did I mention he had a mariachi band open? And Santa came? And there was a proposal? Oh man, I can't wait for the next show.

- rl

No comments:

Post a Comment