Wednesday, January 08, 2014

WIP Wednesday

It's hard to see the ribbing while it's on the needles, but it's k2, p1.

WIP = work in progress. I think I'll make this a regular thing.

I kind of referenced, in this post, that I bought double pointed needles. I got them on Friday, and searched Ravelry for doable patterns that night. I knew I wanted my first project on them to be some fingerless mitts, and I eventually found this pattern that look doable enough, so I got started.

I finished the first mitt on Sunday night, and suddenly understood the pain I'd only read about: it kinda sucks finishing one mitt/glove/sock and then knowing you have to repeat the same thing for the second one. But, I started the second one Monday morning, and so far I've only gotten about an inch in. I didn't photograph the completed mitt, because I figure I'll do that once they're both done.

I hope to finish this second one in the next couple days so I can get started on another project. I'm not sure what I'll do next, yet...

- rl

No comments:

Post a Comment