Thursday, January 23, 2014

Content Evenings

023/365

Tonight I began to knit my first dishcloth! My mom (who crochets) and I have talked about making some before, then this morning we stopped by WalMart and picked up a few skeins of Peaches & Cream. I must admit, I spent a lot of my shift at work today looking forward to getting home using this yarn! I went against my "rule" of only having one project going at a time, but I figure that's alright with such a small project. That, and I was beginning to go crazy working on the same thing for nine days. 

I got all caught up on Downton Abbey last night, and now I'm onto 7th Heaven. As much as I've always loved the Camdens, I miss the Crawley's. I'm a fangirl, in case you couldn't tell.

Ok, I need to get back to knitting. As long as I finish this dishcloth before bed tonight, I won't feel so bad. 

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment