Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Day Off

028/365

Today I was thankful for the day off. It's not that I ever work long shifts or anything (five hours is about the longest now that the Christmas season is over and the mall is much, much more empty), but I just start to edge towards exhaustion by the end of the week. Definitely a huge benefit of working at Chick-fil-A is that we have Sundays off, but a true day off, to me, is one where no one else is at home and I can just do the things I need to get done with no interruptions. It really boils down to the fact that I'm a bit of an introvert. I need time to mentally recharge once I'm around people too often. Am I the only one who thinks about this stuff?

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment