Monday, December 30, 2013

Where I've Been

The Rocket Summer's Bryce Avary at the Christmas Madness concert on the 20th. Awesome night.

Oops. I went a month without blogging. Not for any reason besides that I tend to try to focus on things that really matter sometimes. Why bother with organizing blog posts when I can sit on the couch and just relax by hanging out with my family? So that's what I did. I took a little break from trying and now I'm ready to go at it again. I'm ready to learn more about knitting on the needles I got for Christmas, expand my creativity with my camera, and get into better routines that involve reading my Bible more often. And, as much as I hate cliches, what better time to start than in 2014? And, of course, I plan on blogging every bit.

I'll post more about my 2014 goals soon. I just wanted to check it one more time before 2013 is over. Tomorrow I'll do my final reading update - I plan on changing that up a little bit in the new year. 

- rl

No comments:

Post a Comment