Wednesday, October 09, 2013

I Want to Remember: Nightly Routine


This is my nightly routine. It's always evolving. Here's how:

Picture 1: I'm always doing a different craft. Sometime it's looming. Sometimes it's knitting. Right now, it's either reed making or weaving. When I took these pictures the other night, I was still watching Supernatural, but, since then, have caught up and am moving on to getting caught up on a few other shows I'm halfway through.

Picture 2: I've had the snack - banana, rice chex, and milk - every night for a year now. It's the best. Seriously. THE best before bed snack! In April, I started watching an episode of The Office (U.S.) every night. I'm just starting season seven.

Picture 3: Journaling. I go through ups and downs with this one. I journaled consistently for a few years, but have been off and on for the last 18 months or so. I just recently decided to stick with this simpler style of journaling: memorabilia (which can include clock in/out receipts, the notecard I used to keep track of my to-do list, etc.) + a run down of the day.

Picture 4: My boy. Sleeping, as usual.

I decided to blog about this because this is something I want to remember. I mean, that's why I blog in the first place: to put pictures I take and words to go with them together.

- rl

(p.s. Ignore the picture quality. Once the sun goes down, I turn on two strings of Christmas lights I have hanging in my room, so it makes for some fuzzy pictures. I don't mind, so I hope you don't.)

No comments:

Post a Comment