Thursday, October 10, 2013

Weaving: Attempt #2


This is my second attempt. I don't know if I really consider it weaving, since it's made up of five separate parts. I love it, though. It, obviously, won't be able to hold a lot, but I should be able to find something to keep in it. I made it to fit in an expedit-like piece of furniture in my room. It does have two holes/handles. 

There's not much to say about it. It's a basket. Kind of weaved. Lots of hot glue. Took...maybe three evenings of work? Once I finished it I slipped it over my head during a particularly stressful scene at the end of season eight of Supernatural. #fangirlmode 

This is one of those things that, yes, I enjoy making, but just isn't really productive. (I kind of talked about that struggle here.) Regardless, I love it and I'm glad I tried. I expanded my skills and know a little bit more about something I knew nothing about before.

- rl

No comments:

Post a Comment