Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What I Read This Month


Right now, I have about a million book series I just want to binge read. First up, Harry Potter. 

So, here are the books I completed this month:
9. Christy Miller's Diary by Robin Jones Gunn (not pictured)
I love this book series, and particularly this special book that expands from the original series.

& the books I'm still working on going into next month:
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
I didn't open this book a single time this month. Oi!
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling
I'm so excited to finally read this series. I started it about a week ago, but am only 80 pages in. I'm hoping to just speed right through these within the next week or so. If I don't, I'll end up actually understanding some of the posts I see on tumblr about it and I cannot stand spoilers. It's a lot different than I thought it would be, but I like it.

- rl

Previous What I Read This Month posts:
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment