Tuesday, April 15, 2014

thredUP


Today my order from thredUP arrived! I placed my order last Monday and have been looking forward to it all week. I ordered five pairs of jeans and six tops all for under $50!

You see, I'm not a fashionista. Like, at all. I love my jeans and a t-shirt. I do, however, feel it is time to start buying smart and at least somewhat putting together outfits, as in actually understanding that there are "basics" I need to have in my closet that I can layer and use wisely.

I hate having a bunch of shirts in my closet that I don't wear. I was able to pass a few on to little sister tonight, and I'll probably donate a few more. Now if only I could figure out how to get rid of at least half of my beloved t-shirts, all with sentimental value...

I will be buying from thredUP again, for sure! It has me confident that I'll never have to pay over $5 on any clothes ever again, and that feels good! If you would also like to purchase from there (and I highly recommend that you do!!), both of us can get $10 off when you use this link.

- rl

No comments:

Post a Comment