Friday, April 18, 2014

I Want to Remember: Chigago

108/365

As I mentioned yesterday, today marks one year since I received my acceptance letter to Moody. Yesterday is when I got the letter in the mail that I was accepted - again! miraculously - for this fall. So, I thought, what better picture for today than of an item I got last year on this day?

You see, last year I posted about my acceptance early enough in the afternoon, so when Kristal, one of my friends from yearbook, checked her phone after getting off work at Papa John's, she told her coworkers, our friends, about my acceptance, and then not long after that she called me and told me to go outside. Her and two of our other friends brought me a pizza! The picture above is what they wrote on the inside top of the box, and when I finished the pizza I cut that off and have had it displayed in my room all year. I definitely plan on taking it with me to Chicago. You gotta love that Caroline put Chigago instead of Chicago, then made a tumblr reference.

Aw, now I'm missing yearbook + our lunch table.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment