Monday, April 28, 2014

(Little) Sister Date #2

The spread: ham and cheese sandwiches, soda, and chips.
Little sister.
Another "I promise this is a smile". 
Books we got from the library.
117/365

Oh, man, these sister dates were such a good idea. Yesterday, while our parents went to dinner with some friends, little sister and I had our second date.

Our first stop was the library, where we spent an hour browsing and getting to know the place. We saw countless books we'd love to read, but resisted to taking only four home with us. They are all books little sister wanted to read, with Meg Cabot's The Princess Diaries being mainly "mine". Did you know there are over 10 books in that series? How come no one bothered to tell me this?! I am so excited to read this series.

Next we went to Target, then Walmart, and Schlotzsky's for dinner. You may or may not notice it, but we both somehow ended up wearing the same shirts we had on during our first sister date. On our way home we stopped by Redbox and picked up one of my favorite movies: August: Osage County.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment