Thursday, April 10, 2014

From the Couch

100/365

This nifty little tv/bed tray has changed my life. Ok, that may be slightly dramatic, but I looove it! And I owe it to my "nana Wendy"! I've told my family for months now that I wanted something like this, so when our nana Wendy offered to let little sister and I have the ones she had, they knew they had to surprise me with it. Boy, am I glad they did. I mainly keep my work in progress on it for easy transport from room to room.

Today, for example, I picked up the tray and took it to the couch to watch the Today show before work. Now this evening (after a ten hour work day, yay!) I used it again to knit while watching House Hunters and Friends with my mom. Sounds like a good night to me!

Also, today is the 100th day of the year, apparently, because we have officially reached triple digits in my daily photos! I love milestones, obviously.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment