Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mid-May Rambles

135/365

Doesn't it feel like all I've been posting these last few weeks are that day's photo & a little caption? I'm so bored with it, but also not quite ready to start a "series" or anything. Just yesterday I drew out a single sketch of how I would like my future blog to look, but that's a few months out. I don't have any knitting projects to share because of my "one project at a time" rule. I'm getting so close to dusting off the sewing machine and just figuring it out, but that would require cleaning the little desk it's on, so...

This is just never a very exciting time of the year for me, I guess. I think a lot of people get really inspired and pumped in spring/summer, but I think I'm more of a fall/winter gal. Or just a lazy gal. Hmm...

But I have been doing a good amount of reading compared to a few days ago. This afternoon I switched between reading one chapter, then knitting a row. It lasted for about an hour and was a nice switch between the two things. I'm reading just about everywhere, even while on break at work, which isn't easy and I don't get a whole lot read, but it does help my mind a little bit, I think.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment