Thursday, May 29, 2014

Scenes From the Journey Back

On Tuesday I shared what our first day of travel looked like last weekend, and today I'm sharing our second day.

My cousin and I discovered we both have a love of photography. It was fun (for both of us) to have someone to talk about all the geeky sides of photography with, even if it was only over brunch with the rest of the lot. (145/365)
What I get at brunch - grilled cheese and fries. I'm not a big breakfast eater.
What my little sister got (and what I stole a few bites of...
John showing off his 50mm lens.
In the car: reading.
As much as I love soda, I developed an appreciation for water when I gave it up for Lent this year.
Grimaldi's - one of my favorite pizzas.

The reason for this little trip - and my asking for a day off! - was to celebrate my cousin (pictured). He actually graduated high school tonight, but there was a party at their church last Saturday night, so we went to the party then and watched the graduation online tonight. Congratulations John!

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment