Friday, May 16, 2014

God (& Book!) Lovers

136/365

Tonight I hung out with one of my best friends. We talked about school - Moody Bible for me, and A&M Nursing for her - as well as our favorite (and least favorite...) fictional worlds, all while sitting outside Dairy Queen enjoying this beautiful, and rare, cool Texas weather. At the end of the hour, she handed me a bag of books - a few she was returning, and most were being lent to me to get read before I leave in August.

(I now have 1.6 billion books to read. This is pile #3 in my room, and that's not including the 26 I have on a list on our library's online catalog, just waiting for me to check them out. Maybe this will be the first summer that I actually get some reading done???)

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment