Thursday, October 30, 2014

What I Read This Month

303/365

Hey-o! I finished a book this month! Crazy, I know! I made it a point this month to read more, which worked. How? Attempting to read at least a chapter before bed, as well as leaving for work a little early to read a little, and read when I finish my break food but still have time in my break. They're just little things, and I can probably add even more time if I really try!

 So, without further ado, the books I read this month:

46. A Royal Match by Tyne O'Connell
I think I gave this book four stars, but I'm not sure why. It's a lot more YA than I thought. Very childish, really. It was quite disappointing when I got into and saw how young she is (14), but I wanted to know what happened! I would not read it again, however, so I should probably change the rating to a three star.

And the book I'm reading going into November:
A Royal Mess by Tyne O'Connell
Yup, the sequel. I considered picking up another book instead, but then decided it will probably be best to just get it all over with at once. Hopefully I can finish it this month, though, and move onto some other books.

- rl

Previous What I Read This Month posts:
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment