Tuesday, October 21, 2014

More Yarn for Me

294/365

Today I received a beautiful box! What did this box hold? Eight skeins of yarn! Most are for Christmas gifts, then one for me. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to document these projects on the blog without giving away what they are to the ones they're being made for...so there's that.

This picture depicts what it looks like when I get a new skein of yarn: take a picture of it, cut off a little bit, tape that little bit to the label, then put it all in my stash on Ravelry. It's slightly complicated, but so worth it when I buy a skein, end up not using it for the reason I bought it, and then have to search to see what other people have made with it. Oh, how I love Ravelry.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment