Wednesday, October 29, 2014

WIP Wednesday


My main progress this week: the backpack! I can't believe it, but it appears that I finished four rows this week. That's about two hours of work. Not too shabby. My college writing professor thinks I'm crazy, but what better time to work on it than while we discuss each other's essays?

Other than that, not much work done over here. I haven't really been in the mood to knit. I'm still working on finding my groove. The last few weeks were jumbled, but now it's the second half of the semester, which means things are starting to be due, on time of Christmas crafting! I need to create an excel sheet or something to keep track of it all so it will stop clogging my brain.

The first two pictures are old, because I didn't work on either this week. Whoops. The bottom two pictures, which I just took, look a little fuzzy, though, which makes me think it's time to clean Margo (my camera). I got a camera cleaning kit for Christmas last year and have been scared to use it, but maybe I can find some people on campus that know what to do.

Now if you'l excuse me, I'm (finally!!) about 20 pages from finishing the book shown in the first picture, and I've got work soon. I can't believe October is almost over!!

- rl

No comments:

Post a Comment