Saturday, October 11, 2014

Taking a Breather

284/365

This was my view for a few minutes this afternoon. Between thrifting in Albany Park then eating Subway while watching Sherlock and going to work, I sat in my favorite room across the hall and did a little crochet. I also got persuaded to maybe possibly walking in the Hot Chocolate run here in a few weeks. Tomorrow, however, is the Chicago marathon! I'm not sure how it's going to mess with my day, but I'm pretty excited to see a little of it, especially since the course goes down two of the streets that Moody is on - LaSalle for mile 3.5 and Wells for mile 11.5. Looking at the map again just now makes me a bit concerned as to how we'll get to church...but we'll figure it out!

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment