Tuesday, October 28, 2014

J&E in Chicago: Day 3

(I'm going to say they're both 300/365 because I can.)

Our third day together was short. Jenna rolled over probably a million times while I kept putting off my alarm. Sorry, sis. I went to my 8am, then returned to my room to find the two dressed and ready to go. We decided on Yolk, which isn't even a full block from campus. 

Jenna got avocado in her eggs and ham, so she had green eggs and ham. OMG. I had a cinnamon roll and fries. Emily had a skillet something. 

After breakfast, we went back to my room and just hung out for an hour, then I walked with them to the bus stop (which is literally on campus), cried saying goodbye, then did my speech in my 12pm class. 

Having people come visit me is fun, but it also makes me very sad when they leave. I'm starting to get homesick now, looking forward to going home in 1.5 months!

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment