Friday, October 17, 2014

Missions Conference Is Over

290/365

Missions Conference ended today and I feel like I've been on the go since. I've sat around multiple times today just hanging out with friends, but it's not the same as the regular weeks when I have time between classes to relax by myself.

I had a missionary stay in my room this week (LOVED TO MEET YOU, NANCY!!!) and I slept in Ally's room because of my lack of waking up in the morning. There wasn't much time to connect with Nancy, but there was enough to know that she is the sweetest lady and I'm looking forward to actually sitting down one of these days and getting to know her better.

Like I said yesterday, this next week is going to be crazy, so I'm about to make a game plan for the next few days. Thankfully we have Monday and Tuesday off and I will be doing my best to utilize that time as much as possible. Especially since I have some guests coming in next weekend...!!!

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment