Monday, October 13, 2014

A Pretty Great Day

286/365

Oh, how I loved this view today! Yellow trees in the plaza, overcast skies, and a cancelled 8am which let me sleep for 10.5 hours! When walking to Walmart this afternoon I looked west down Chicago only to see the buildings a few blocks down covered with clouds! A pretty eerie sight, really.

Tomorrow I only have Survey of the Old Testament, then Missions Conference starts tomorrow night! I have a missionary staying in my room, and I'll be staying in Ally's room because she's the one who wakes me up anyway. (: While I'm really looking forward to Missions Conference, I need to crack down on the next reading report for OT because it's due next Monday. Oi.

I rearranged my room tonight, though, and it looks amazing. Maybe that will be tomorrow's blog post? I am eternally grateful to Leslie for working her magic! (:

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment